Jasper

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many are in for the Jasper run? Hope the snow is gone by then!

TNT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We still do not have a final count but it could be better. see my last post in Jasper in June. Are you in?? we are meeting up in leduc for the drive to Jasper on Friday.

Trevor

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is coming through Golden (both ways, pick me up Friday drop me off Sunday?) with an empty passenger seat, let me know! Available for shared driving duties :D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

3 RED Vipers! We've been having a blast. I've never had so many accolades about our cars in 2 days. I've met 8 English people, 3 Swiss and a Spanaird that couldn't understand any english today. My car has had about 1,000 pics taken of it today. Although we started trying to count the numerous "fingers" pointed at us today we lost count after a couple of Tourist Buses were added to the count.

We cruised through the park and barely managed 400kms that took all day to cover. STopping with our small group was streamlined and we'd say, "Ready to go?" and be running down the road 1 minute later ... escept for the half hour waiting for the Tourists to finish taking pics of our cars.

We had a minivan and a Chevette stalking us for 3 hours down the freeway. They couldn't get enough of looking at our cars. The minivan was full of little kids and when we picked up the speed a little so did they - and we didn't want to be responsible for a minivan full of kids speeding (since minivans are so dangerous with those puny brakes. They were dumb driving fast, but they were just looking at our cars. I heard "pretty and dream before car several hundred times today I'm sure. Even when our club events included 23 Vipers we never got such a positive response to our cars. Amazing, and even kind of weird.

You must be registered for see images

More pics later as we got in late, again. Meal at Restaurant was awesome, expensive and I think that just the right amount of wine was consumed. The restaurant kept their doors open until we finished and that was over an hour late. I did point out to the waitress that our Vipers had put on the best show in Town this evening.

Tomorrow Maligne and Medicine Lakes.

Ted