Jesse James VIPER kicks ASS!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to share your enthusiasm over that Viper, but I don't see what you see. Maybe they are just bad pics or bad lighting. Or maybe one just has to see it in person. But, hey, whatever floats your boat - as the saying goes. I'm glad YOU like it. Thanks for sharing.

You must be registered for see images

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not for me either! Yuck!

Did anyone notice how many holes are drilled in those Rotors?! Looks like the rotors from one of his Bikes! :laugh:

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the car in a magazine a while back. The pics in the mag were awesome! I was also told that Jesse got the viper for $6 grand....? Was in sad shape/wreck, and then was fixed up to his liking.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was one of Jesse's swaps / partial trades for one of his bikes I believe.
They had it on the PHR TV show on TNN a while back, the best part was him doing smokey donut burnouts in front of his building!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't see it either, UPS brown with brown HRE's?
So now it will not only sound like a UPS truck, it will look like a UPS truck :crazy: :crazy: (kinda). I do think it looks nice anyway. If it was wrecked, he did a great job fixing it up.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those pictures do not do the car justice.. its not brown at all.. look at the picture of the dash, the entire car is that color...

must be bad lighting..

Eddie

matt lankford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was on a documentary of him on discovery channel about a year ago, it was primer and didnt run. its a gen 1 also, the wheels were 3 spokes.

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesse James is one of the hottest custom bike builders around. There was a good show on him on PBS a while back.
His bikes are very cool. During the show the Viper was in his shop but it was all in primer and under construction.

alexWS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont care for it. Black HREs are nice and all but you gotta have a polished lip I think. In my opinion, all chrome 547s would have made the car completely awesome.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its good to see someone take some initiative and really customize a viper rather than spending a grand at MGW for some heater knobs and posting pics like its the coolest thing around :)

Ive seen that car in person and its pretty slick. Definitaly 1 of a kind. It looks far from brown in person.

prodiver

VCA Member
Reaction score
Everything Jesse builds is one of a kind. He could have restored that car to stone stock but like his motorcycles, he doesn't want a toilet that looks the same as everybody else.

SnakeAv8r

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He made a casting of his grip, digitized it and cut it out of billet. The valve covers are his too, cut from a 75 lbs blocks. The side covers are pretty trick (his design). That intake is something special as is the stereo system. It started as a red with yellow wheels wreck from LA and I think he improved it a bit.