Joining the club??

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I will be joining the club pretty soon. I spoke with Bill Pemberton yesterday at Woodhouse and may be picking up an 02 GTS (Yellow). I just don't know if I can get the cash together soon enough for this deal (this week). If not I'll be getting one soon enough though.

I plan to buy it and have it sent to Lingenfelter for the 540 cid package. Looks like SW wants to make another pass for me as well
supergrin.gif

I was going to buy something real exotic but out here the maintenance would be problematic. Not too many good repair types for those cars here. So a crazy *** Viper will have to satisfy my need for attention along with the Z07
wink.gif

The Vette stays though. That should give me three over powered cars for the small island of Oahu, that I can realistically never use to their full potential.
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

Besides, with a Viper, I can better harass my good ol' buddy John Hennessey all over the internet!!

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bill:

Welcome to the dark side brah.
supergrin.gif

What kind of gas do you guys have on the islands? The reason that I ask is because Lingenfelter doesn't do CA cars because the gas is so crappy that he can't get the performance numbers that he wants (at least that's what he said about a year ago).

I would highly recommend some track time at a good performance driving school before doing the Lingenfelter mods. There is nothing out there that compares to the torque curve of a Snake.

Have fun and welcome to the club.

Brad

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOMERCY,

Have you thought about sending the car to HMS for their 650 package? I hear he does great work....
supergrin.gif

Gerald

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
El Diablo, I'll check it out.

Brad, We have 92 at the pumps. The 76 station near my house sell the "good stuff". I normally run about half and half in my Vette. No emissions here either
supergrin.gif
I will also be attending the Bragg Smith driving school in about a month.

Gerald, Let me think about that .... ahhh .... no. I may have to buy an H2 and send it to him though. It seems as if he has found another way to gain access to Other Peoples Money www.terminator427.com Last I heard from him he "really" wanted to make it right with me but was under some "financial stress". I guess it takes a bit of OPM to start a new "chop shop"
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960