Josh at Roe Racing is THE MAN!!!!!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed an order yesterday for the NX kit and W/M kit from Roe racing, after MANY (no lie about 20) emails from Josh I pulled the trigger, Josh spent SOOO much time with me answering every single question about both setups and tunes, and to be honest I drove the guy nuts with questions.

I have been having issues with my bank (TD bank) they keep switching money between my 3 accounts with them with no rhyme or reason, so I asked Josh to charge my account ASAP just because I did not trust my bank, (I.E. no pending just take the full amount right then and there) he went took care of that in a flash (good thing too the bank did it again after the charge)

As always AWESOME service at Roe, this is the first time I have ever delt with Josh and I was very impressed with the service and knowledge, Sean might have a challanger for most helpful person at Roe racing lol.

for the past 8 years other then a few things here or there I have delt EXCLUSIVLY with Roe racing, Parts rack and of course the godfather to both my snakes Mr. Chuck (the man) Tator (he actually performed a christening lol) and the kind of service all 3 give is nothing shy of amazing, truth is the Viper community is blessed to have such amazing people, vette guys have "Good" tunes / vendors but the ones we have are nothing short of incredible.

the Roe points system is perfect too, its allowing me to basically get my interior and exterior accessories FREE

Anyway, Thanks again Josh for all the help im sure I will be bugging you again REAL soon lol

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I normally email Sean with any questions on products/problems and I've always been impressed with Roe's customer service.

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean is awesome. I sent him a question about getting a tune for my truck after hours and he answered my email an hour or so later. BTW he sent a new tune next morning straight away. And the price was right. This was not any sort of emergency or anything, 2 thumbs up for Sean ! The tune runs very well also.

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh is the man for sure. Spent quite a bit of time talking to him about the ROE tunes for SCT tuners and was glad I did. I decided to buy a 93 octane tune from them, they e-mailed it to me in less than one hour and it really woke up my viper...no dyno numbers yet, but so far I'm real happy with it.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, Roe says theirs a pretty good benifit to it, besides even if not I can get some gains using the W/M on the NON nitrous tune

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like that was an upsell to me. no need for WM with nitrous and the gains are little to none on a NA car. you better find the right guy to tune that

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember on my gen 2, w/ vec 2, the tune without w/m was about 17 hp lower then the tune with w/m on a N/A motor, so I figure why not, worst case its all set for when I go TT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper