July 2010 Okanagan Cruise/Track Event

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Take a bow, Ted! A very well deserved first place. :2tu:
Next time, next time...

Thanks Greg. It was a blast. Coulda done better with the ACR I think it's much easier to control the throttle. But, I had fun. I noticed that passengers make strange noises.

The video from inside the car bounces off the roof and several times off of the dash. I'll try to patch it together and post a link to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself..

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On our way to Williams Lake on Friday we drove through Bull Canyon. the Bathrooms and campsite were closed. There was a Forest Fire along the highway on Thursday (cigarette?) for a mile and a half. Still burning in many places when we drove through. Typical that they had lots of traffic people and we couldn't see many fire fighters.

Pretty much only signs there coming home on Monday. Looked like the Bathrooms probably got toasted.

You must be registered for see images

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jim Hatch superimposed my GTS over the engine and ...

Something to think about as you could email Jim a couple pics and get him to photoshop the works for you. He took a lot of pics on the weekend and may already have a supershot of your car.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had to go to Williams Lake last week. At the Bull canyon Forest Fire I stopped and took a pic of the destruction. Good thing it was only about a mile and a half. Being trapped in the canyon the fire was controlled in a day although it was still buring a touch 4 days later. Burned the Bathrooms and the prov. campsite.

jimo66

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a great cruise lots of nice people drive vipers

Attachments

• burn WB.jpg
    burn WB.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4
  • snakskin WB.jpg
    snakskin WB.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4