July 23rd Woodstock Cruise

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks this trip should pull Vipers from all over New Jersey, New York and Pa, .....I won't miss this one. I might have to resurrect my beads and platform shoes:hippy:

bump

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copied this over from Charlies post from the other thread.

For some of us it is return to Woodstock. I have put together a scenic tour of PA and NY enroute to the Woodstock Museum in Bethel, NY. It will originate in Matamoras, PA where PA, NY, and NJ meet. I am hoping this geographical location will draw a large Viper showing. I have reserved a block of rooms at the Best Western Hotel in Matamoras Best Western Inn At Hunt's Landing or 570-491-2400 for the 22nd and also the 23rd of July for those who would like to make a weekend of it. You must book no later than June 23rd to get the special rate of $103.99 per night which includes a breakfast buffet. You can book either night or both, but be sure to maention Viper Club to get this discount. If you are going to stay, you may want to take in the quaint town of Milford, Pa. Home with it's wonderful shops and restaurants.
We will be leaving the hotel on Saturday morning around 9:15 AM for the scenic route 97 in NY traveling through Hawks Nest. The total travel time will be around three hours. We will be transversing the Delaware River into PA and then Back into NY arriving at the Woodstock Museum in Bethel NY. The Museum at Bethel Woods | Official Site .There will be a deli there for us to have lunch. At around 3:30 after touring the meseum, we will all head out for dinner at the Eldred Preserve Eldred Preserve Outdoor Resort: Hunting, Fishing, Shooting where fresh water trout is serverd some 15 different ways. If you are attending this tour, be sure to book your room early as there is a wedding on the 23rd and the rooms will book quickly. I hope to see you there. If you plan on attending dinner, please let me know so I can give a head count to the restaurant.

I just booked my room, there are rooms still available at the club rate of 103.99, but I don't think they will be available for long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi