June 18 get together @ Gateway Classics in Orlando

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Have set up a meet, cruise, and lunch for Saturday June 18th.

Gateway Classic Cars Orlando is hosting us. We will have donuts, bagels, and coffee. Their warehouse is full of classic cars right now, including a Gen2 Viper GTS, priced at a modest $108K. There must be 150 cars in the showroom right now. We will be the only car club there that day, please park in the back of the warehouse, less traffic.

Here are the details:

Saturday June 18, 2022
9:30 AM Meet at Gateway Classic Cars Orlando; see the cars, drink coffee, talk Vipers, drink more coffee, sneak a donut or two.
11:45 PM Depart for Mount Dora, scenic cruise
1:00 PM Arrive Mt Dora, restaurant TBN

Gateway Classic Cars
635 Century Point
Suite 101
Lake Mary, Florida 32746

For those of you coming from the West Coast, the new express lane on I-4 is now open, definitely worth the money, I believe you can pick it up right around Universal Studios and go all the way to Lake Mary on it, watch your speed though lots of Smokey Bears. Also, now the 429 now goes all the way from Mount Dora to I-4 so, you can completely bypass Orlando / Disney on the way home.

Lunch will be "Dutch," but the bagels, donuts, and coffee are gratis. Please RSVP and tell me how many in your party so that I can coordinate the restaurant, etc.

Hope to see you there.

Best Regards,
John Canal
President, Viper Club of America North & Central Florida
[email protected]

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
It is looking to be a nice day at Gateway Classic cars in Lake Mary and then the cruise to Mt Dora with Lunch at Pisces Rising Restaurant.

The cruise is a nice mix of back country roads and a brand new toll road, that is not used much yet, Nice rolling hills to go 55 MPH, what did Jimmy Carter say; "arrive alive at 155?"

Here are the details:

Saturday June 18, 2022
9:30 / 10:00 AM Meet at Gateway Classic Cars Orlando; see the cars, drink coffee, talk Vipers, drink more coffee, sneak a donut or two.
11:45 / 12:00 PM Depart for Mount Dora, scenic cruise
1:00 / 1:30 PM Arrive Mt Dora, restaurant Piscces Rising

Gateway Classic Cars
635 Century Point
Suite 101
Lake Mary, Florida 32746

Pisces Rising
239 W 4th Ave
Mt Dora, Florida 32757
If anyone that has not rsvp‘d yet, please let me know tomorrow if you want to come.

Email: [email protected]

NMviperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello central Florida. I am a transfer from New Mexico. Please let me know of any upcoming events! I am located in Kissimmee now and would love to join in on some snake fun!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62