June 30th-another redline rally

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For the people who are interested in a great ride and lots of really nice cars, go sign up.

For the people who are already signed up, see you this weekend!

Shawn

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So how was it? Need pics. I was hoping to make it to this one, I've checked out their website. Due to flooding in my basement and thanks to the town for not having its back up generator working I've been a little busy. To say the least.
Are you going to make it to another cruise?

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it was awesome. there was about 40 cars out this time, 5 being Vipers. lots of lambos, porsches, ferraris, carrera GT, maserati, etc...

I will make sure i post some pictures later. Got a good pic of Steve getting followed by a motorcycle cop ;)

PS-sorry to hear about the basement-i believe your in windsor but if you need a generator, i have a pretty big one here in waterloo you can borrow....

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it was awesome. there was about 40 cars out this time, 5 being Vipers. lots of lambos, porsches, ferraris, carrera GT, maserati, etc...

I will make sure i post some pictures later. Got a good pic of Steve getting followed by a motorcycle cop ;)

PS-sorry to hear about the basement-i believe your in windsor but if you need a generator, i have a pretty big one here in waterloo you can borrow....

That sounds like a great time with some sick cars. Does everyone get a long pretty good. I just know how some certain car owners CAN be. Not all though. Most are just car nuts too, on a larger scale $$$.
And yes please post some pics. And as far as the generator goes thanks, but not needed. I've pretty much got it taken care of. We've been busy.
I am so doing one of those cruises before the end of summer.
Oh ya and im about 1.5 hours before Windsor.

OP
OP
S

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey,

sorry for the delay. There are a TON of pics up on the redline website. on the right hand side there is a link to their Facebook page with all the pics.

If your only 1.5 hours from windsor, your probably only 45 min from me in waterloo(actually wellesley but no one knows where that is) Let me know if your ever heading this way, or want to meet up and go down to one of these events!

Shawn

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shawn
You are about 2 hours from me. But I'd have no problem driving up your way. I got a buddy up your way. And I really want to do one of these cruises or at least a VCO event. I will definitely get a hold of you if I'm going to do one of them. When I do.

Charlie