Just a heads up for 4-rib intake Gen I owners!

OP
OP
G

grcforce327

Not sure what you want to do. but the 4 rib intake has a fuel rail on the underside with ports to connect up to...

Gee,for some reason mine doesn't!When I get the rails,the car will be started for the first time! No Kidding!!! I'm going out on the town with Jessica Simpson tommorrow night too!!! :buttkick: :bonker: :buttkick: :bonker:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Fuel Rails Kit
Applications: 1994-2002 Viper V10 - All

New F&B low profile fuel rails capable of supporting over 1300hp! Designed for most top feed injectors, these fuel rails have four 3/8 NPT inlets/outlets for maximum flexibility in running your fuel system. Pictured is a dual feed, dual return with large pressure dampers for 90+lb injectors. Our cable relocation kit allows you to run your throttle cable under the fuel rails for a clean, trouble free installation. All hardware, cable brackets, and cams are provided in the kit. The fuel rails are dipbrazed, clear anodized 6061-T6 aluminum for multi-fuel use. F&B rails will fit under the rear cowling, and provide a super trick, factory look! You can see them in the Pennzoil synthetic oil ads in the June and July 2005 issues of Hotrod magazine!

OP
OP
G

grcforce327

Hey V.J.,those on the website only work on 3-rib Gen I's and all Gen II's.The 4-rib intake is different and 94's came with both types.Bruce is going to try to fab one using the current design.If everything works out,I should have it on my car in 4 to 6 weeks!

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool deal for the gen I guys. Bruce is a good dude and kinda smart to boot :cool: Check out his Jenson if you're local, it's a sweet ride for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang