Just finished up our NEW footwell Turbo system

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the final foot-well system, it is set at the same boost levels as our other system and the boost reference is being taken right before the throttle body so power should be the same but will come on a tiny bit earlier, time to polish up an intake and give these pipes their final buff and polish as well...

Our built engine versions will easily put over 1000HP to the ground, but these ones on stock pistons are being limited to safe for you engine levels

Intercooler , air to air

and here is the final look of our other system

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both setups look very clean! I can't wait to see these these kits on the streets! What I like a lot about this, is the options it gives the customers for what kind of setup they want to run. And what's EVEN BETTER, is the power curve... look how smooth and steady that is! Early boost and steady gains all the way to peak

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Steve...

Now your making turbo systems available for every one with several power/price options.
Even a system for stock engines....

You seem to be coming up with all kinds of cool "stuff" here lately....:2tu:

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow.... That's great Steve. Hope to swap to a Turbo system soon ... Great build :)

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I much prefer the looks of the footwell setups intake pipes, the big air/water IC isnt my thing. Stock manifolds Steve?

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I much prefer the looks of the footwell setups intake pipes, the big air/water IC isnt my thing. Stock manifolds Steve?

^^^ This, I don't care for the looks of the IC on top of the motor either. Steve, did the IC at the back just not work?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ This, I don't care for the looks of the IC on top of the motor either. Steve, did the IC at the back just not work?
''

Hi Allan,

The inter coolers at the back worked fine, inter cooling at the front worked a little better as there is no chance to pick up heat on the way to the engine and I decided to shorten the span of tubing used which resulted in more boost response at a lower rpm.

Nice thing is, is that, either the rear mount or the foot well mount turbo system can be had with either an air to water or an air to air inter cooler, so those who like the foot well look can easily have it if they want.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ScrewDrvr,

I like both and they each will look much nicer with a polished manifold and throttle body and some spacers under the valve covers.

The stock manifold issue is a funny one , some swear by them and other use them not knowing why or when they shouldn't.

Suffice it to say that when you order one of our systems we will inform you as to whether you should use the stock manifolds or use one of our newly (patent pending) designed Turbo manifold sets depending on what your wants and needs are. It all comes down to temperature and back pressure, so there is no one best answer, but I have gone to the length to design some headers because they make for a more robust system if the budget allows, if the budget does not allow then we design the system to work with the existing hardware.

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I would think most would want to keep the cost down and use the stock manifolds because they arnt shooting for giant numbers(yet). That powerband on the stock engine looks like it would be a very fun car. These are the watercooled turbos like your other setup correct?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. I would think most would want to keep the cost down and use the stock manifolds because they arnt shooting for giant numbers(yet). That powerband on the stock engine looks like it would be a very fun car. These are the watercooled turbos like your other setup correct?

Yes, these are the triple ceramic ball bearing, billet wheel, oilless, water cooled, turbos, try saying that 3 times in a row fast

No potential for oil problems that plague other builds

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our turbo headers, we are making them out of 304 SS and on special order Inconel

Dodge_Viper_Turbo_Headers_2.jpg

Last edited:

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for posting the info, is the 700+HP on the stock motor?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for posting the info, is the 700+HP on the stock motor?

Yes, this is a stock motor.

The turbo system can make way more power but we are limiting it to what the stock motor can handle for those with stock motors.

Twin Turbos can make 90+ Hp more at the rear wheels than a Paxton car. Last time I checked with Paxton they claimed that their superchargers "use" 90 HP at peak boost just to turn the supercharger. Their superchargers require even more when they are spun up to make more boost with a smaller pulley. So the strain on the stock motor with a 770 RWHP turbo system is like that of a 675 or so RWHP Paxton system.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm actually heading out of town for the week Steve. And I also got a new phone with no numbers. Give me a call or a text when you can so I can get your number again

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, this is a stock motor.

The turbo system can make way more power but we are limiting it to what the stock motor can handle for those with stock motors.

Twin Turbos can make 90+ Hp more at the rear wheels than a Paxton car. Last time I checked with Paxton they claimed that their superchargers "use" 90 HP at peak boost just to turn the supercharger. Their superchargers require even more when they are spun up to make more boost with a smaller pulley. So the strain on the stock motor with a 770 RWHP turbo system is like that of a 675 or so RWHP Paxton system.

Thanks for the reply and info, I was just wondering if the stock motor could handly the 770 hp seen on the dyno. Your system look good. Thanks again.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and info, I was just wondering if the stock motor could handly the 770 hp seen on the dyno. Your system look good. Thanks again.

I have all my tuning done by Michael Brito at Britospeed, his personal TT viper has 19,000 miles on a stock 778 RWHP engine, so we have done our homeowrk as to what the engine can do. And if you take into account all the 650 HP paxton cars out there, 650 + 90 = 740, add in the ability to tune better by not just squirting fuel at 120 PSI the way paxton does and you are there as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302