Gen3 RSI Twin Turbo Install Questions Thread

V10Sidepipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I am installing a RSI TT kit on my Gen 3 and wanted to pick some collective brains on some of the install points.

Question 1: What is everyone doing to relocate the PS cooler as it and the intercooler want to share the same space? I have an idea but with as many TT vipers with front mounts it should be a pretty solved issue by now but I can’t find any pics.

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I am installing a RSI TT kit on my Gen 3 and wanted to pick some collective brains on some of the install points.

Question 1: What is everyone doing to relocate the PS cooler as it and the intercooler want to share the same space? I have an idea but with as many TT vipers with front mounts it should be a pretty solved issue by now but I can’t find any pics.
Props for giving it a go yourself. Did you try calling RSI? I would check there first.

OP
OP
V

V10Sidepipes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Props for giving it a go yourself. Did you try calling RSI? I would check there first.
Yeah I could call up Paul or Will. I’ve spoken with them a ton over the years but also wanted to see if anyone was doing anything differently vs how these kits were originally designed years ago.

proedge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The power steering cooler goes onto the support bar below. Pic attached. You have to disconnect the lines and flip it around and then reconnect them. They are just on quick connect clips. I just took apart my RSI twin turbo Gen 3 convertible and moved everything to a Gen 3 coupe, so I know how everything goes. You also need to make a couple of tabs for the hood release as it needs to be relocated inside the impact bar

You must be registered for see images attach