Just got back From V-10 Nationals Columbus PICS !!!!

ohiofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy the pics.. Had my viper for 2 days and WOW !!!!
Loves this new thing called Divorced..!!!!

Check out MY GALLERY FOR THE PICS
ohiofire

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your car. Nice pictures I hope Chuck Babel's not going to see them. He's going to get jealous. See Chuck I told you a 98 RED RT/10 will attract the ladies everytime.LOL

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back myself! Saw some old friends, met some new ones too. Took a good look at Sal's Heffner TT, Roof's TT RSI car, watched Twin Vipers' 900+hp DLM GTS go sub 10 seconds leaving black streaks all the way down the track in each gear, just to mention a few of the hot Vipers in attendance . Lotsa horsepower there today

- But just like the Norwalk V10 Nats last year, I was the only one from MI who went to OH this weekend. Guess the other MI VCA members just couldn't get permission to drive 250 miles from home and see the largest and only gathering of high horsepower Vipers close to home this year...

:rolleyes:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Roof's car

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Way too much YELLOW!

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post a video of my 9.86 pass blazing the tires 3/4 track tomorrow. I know I had a 9.50 or 9.60 in it if the rear output shaft didn't break. It was 82 degrees when it went 9.86.The weather station had the track at 2350 feet.When I was going to make my time trial run it was at 1700 feet. Should have gone in the 9.60's no problem.

Had fun and met some great people...

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post a video of my 9.86 pass blazing the tires 3/4 track tomorrow. I know I had a 9.50 or 9.60 in it if the rear output shaft didn't break. It was 82 degrees when it went 9.86.The weather station had the track at 2350 feet.When I was going to make my time trial run it was at 1700 feet. Should have gone in the 9.60's no problem.

Had fun and met some great people...
Post that video!
Did any of the turbo cars run faster?
How fast did the sc cars run?

Gerald

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video will be up tomorrow. No turbo cars in the nines. I don't know if any S/C only car ran faster than my 9.86@147. The Underground car I lined up with when I broke might have, but I heard it went 9.90 and 10.00 at night.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FE 065

Nice meeting you. Wish I had more time to talk. Spent most of my time fixing the rear end on my car.

Great pic's

any of my car ?

OP
OP
O

ohiofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else have any cool Viper pics.. With your ladies posing ?? More to come from me in a few days..