Just moved to San Diego

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
San Diego ROCKS!!! I just moved from Seattle and and will always love the NW but wowow... I LUV LUV LUV SoCal. Please let me know what I have to do to become part of the San Diego Club. I hear its sposed to be 88 this weekend! Any GTG's? I don't have one friend here so it would be nice to go for a drive with some other vipers. In Seattle my cars would be mothballed for 10 months of the year and now I drive my Viper and SRT-10 Ram every day! The gas bill has gone up a little and my Viper does not have 6000 miles on it anymore but I would not trade this for anything. Feel free to pm me for my # if there is anything going on. I look forward to meeting you guys and girls.

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to SoCal! I too am a transplant from a cold weather town (Chicago - BRRRR!). Enjoy driving your Viper all year round! :drive:

OUTSPEED

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Sunny SoCal! Check out SoCal Viper for all the latest Viper events. I know there is a charity event/car show this weekend that we are cruising to. Odds are we will do something afterwards. You should check it out!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to San Diego.

The SoCal group is super active. You just missed a fantastic Christmas party at the Peterson Museum.

Next event is a charity thing for Childrens Hospital of Orange County at Disneyland. Going to donate some toys to some of the kids that are in a tough spot.

Hope to see you at some of the events.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey ATC,

Welcome to Sunny Southern California. Hope to meet you soon.

There is no San Diego Club, when you renew your membership for 2011, be sure to select the "Southern California" region. As Paul mentioned we are an active bunch, a tentative schedule for 2011 should be posted soon, so be sure to check the SoCal Viper site as Outspeed said for the most up to date information.

Take care,
Art

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had over 20 Vipers show up for the CHOC charity event. Great time hanging around Downtown Disney. Parked everybody in the entrance so that people walking by could meet up close and personal the Vipers and their owners.

We put together a bunch of Model Vipers to be given to some kids at the hospital that were in need of a little cheering up. (It cheered up the owners too).

A bunch of sidewinders (track going members) are out today at Chuckwalla raceway for some track time. Getting used to the new track in preperation for ViperDays event coming up in the Spring.

Things will mostly quiet down a bit through the Holidays so members can spend time with their families, but fire right back up again after the 1st.

San Diego is not a bad place for Viper Owners.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

There may not be a San Diego club but there is definitely a San Diego group :D Stay tuned for more.

What part of town are you in?

Urhuckleberry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome!

There may not be a San Diego club but there is definitely a San Diego group :D Stay tuned for more.

What part of town are you in?

Ya'll keep me in mind...I'm not too far away in the Inland Empire. Wife and I just bought a Viper and joined the SoCal Region. PM me for ### or send me yours.

Look forward to some drives with all of you!

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Jason. Check out SoCal Viper for more information on events taking place in the upcoming year, next month we have a photo shoot at a studio where you can have some glamour shots taken of your beautiful yellow Viper. In February we have a day at the Horse Races at Santa Anita race track (near Pasadena).

Look forward to meeting you soon!

Take care,
Art

OP
OP
A

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone! I think I have had a visitor from Seattle every weekend since I moved here till this month. It was 85 degs here yesterday and the pool made it to 80 degs! I love this place. I drive my viper or srt ram to the gym everyday. My car has almost 7k miles on it now! Truck has almost 12k. Now that I have no company coming for 2 months im ready to go for a cruise. I have not seen much of the area other than eastlake (chula vista) and as far north as seaworld and La Jolla once. If there is a GTG please let me know. I dont have a single friend in Socal even after 4 months.
[email protected]
Robert
pm me for my # please if something is going or you just want to come over for a killer dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow makes me miss San Diego, was stationed there a few times.

Enjoy your Viper, you are in the perfect location to drive it every day if you wanted!