Just picked up a Red/Black ACR...

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I get the moments when i'm driving where it just hits me that this thing is the real deal...i've been working up the will and saving for the last 5 years in earnest to get this thing so it's like a dream come true. Hope that feeling never goes away, but i'm also super paranoid right now too. I have a friend who was formerly in srt group who kept bugging me to get the acr because he knows that i'm the kind of guy that it was designed for, and boy was he right...i've driven the gen ii before but this is a different experience altogether.

The fog lamp thing i was surprised at too but it is a u.s. Car brought into canada by the original owner, so i'm not sure if that is an addition required by transport canada to make it for daytime running lights. I guess i can always ask the previous owner, he's a member here too.

Does anyone know how many red/black combos were made for 2008?

in 2008 there were 178 acr's produced & 78 were the red black combination.

OP
OP
C

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the ACR detailed this weekend. The guy who worked on it is trying to open up his own shop, so he new, but I saw he did another fellow's ACR so that seemed like a good enough referral.

You must be registered for see images attach

If anyone in the Edmonton area wants to get their car detailed at a bargain price I have no hesitation in recommending this guy.

More pics here:
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?146881-Detailing-Chorp-s-Viper-ACR&p=1620414#post1620414

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chorps...what do you do to keep the water/suds out of the engine compartment? Hate to have to clean that up each time I would wash the car.

OP
OP
C

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now nothing... I just got it detailed and I've had it less than a month. I guess I'll have to tell you after the first real wash :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang