Kid on the way

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations :headbang:
Can you not keep it???
Expecting our first in late august/september working me nuts of now so i can keep the dodge as well.......HOPEFULLY NEVER SELL!!!!

OP
OP
S

schorvitz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a matter of reason. The Viper is just too loud and ridiculous. I'll be getting a Porsche GT3 to replace my current baby :)

I had a friend over the other day with his two children. I started the Viper and they ran crying. The last thing I want to do is freak my kids out so that I raise children who hate cars. My goal is to have kids that take the checkered flag at Indy!

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The daughter of one of my friends is even sleeping in the car... It's so nicely shaking... (98 GTS race-cats, no rear-muffler, 5 inch exhaust-tips...)

Why the boring Porsche??? How proud would I be, when my father brought me to school with a Viper in the good old days...
You just have to show them there's nothing to fear, when you start the Viper.
I'd have to do the same thing with my neighbours... They're all jumping to their hiding places when a Viper passes by...
I can see a Porsche everytime I look out of the window... *yawn*...

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Point in fact I have 2 young boys that are comming into their own now and I can tell you this that when I pick them up at schiool or Relgion it is an anmazing experience each and every time. I have a neighbor who brings his Porsche and the kids think its dad work car. Nothing against Porches they are fine autos, In fact I have an SL and if I bring that down it is just another car. My kids have a whole different level of confidence. Either way good luck with the new addition, there is nothing greater in life, not even a Viper !!

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my GTS 2 weeks before our first daughter. Was a great help to get her to sleep many evenings as she had colic. By age 18 month she was addicted and loved to ride in the car. I have had her cry because we had to take my wife's Volvo wagon rather than "Raaa Raaa Rummm" as she calls the Viper. Now 3, she always ponts out the local Viper dealer when we drive by. Has he own Viper book. Would not be the same with just a Porsche.......

The only problem with the Viper is that it will wake her up if I leave too early in the morning (Corsa,high flow cats). She jumps out of bed crying because she can't come along!

OP
OP
S

schorvitz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trust me, it's not a good feeling. Not only after all that work, but after taking 7 months to finish you'd think I'd get more time with it. Eh, small price to pay for a kid that took my wife and I 5 years to make happen. I know that the best part of having kids is making them but trust me, when you have to go through what we did to conceive you'd give up any car for it :)

I'm off to the Atlanta Auto Show today to go window shopping for the Viper's replacement :(

I can only hope that the new owner is local so I can potentially get visitation!

As for the other question regarding price, please contact me directly to discuss those details. I have all paperwork and as stated before, Larry Macedo is extremely familiar with my car and its capabilities.