kinda long May Delivery of viper

sleepersn95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will finally take full ownership of a 2001 GTS. This was the last thing on my must have list. Feel head over heels in lust with the Sapphire/Connely. Wasn't sure I wanted one after driving
at Justin Bell's (those guy's are way to trustworthy with really fast cars)I already drive a highly modified sports car that used to wake the dead before I put my cats back-on, so I looked at the
M5. The M5 is a beautiful car, but something just wasn't right. I looked at a used BMW 850, nice but just wasn't right. Then decided to go to a dodge dealership and saw a couple of rt's,(I like to wear a baseball cap, and rented a convertible down in florida and spent a day and a half trying to even up a tan on a bald head before a wedding....never again) and told my wife I think am going to settle for the M5, she said "great" (we have two kids). The saleman took me to the back and I saw the GTS and I was sold.

So I would to pulblicly thank Mike Buker with Fitzmotorsports for making my transaction so easy and terms that are very agreeable.

Aprils showers brings MAy vipers!!!!

Anyone the hanover, MD area email me I have tons of questions?