**Kinesis K27 Wheel Cap**

01_VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know where to get center cap for Kinesis K27 wheels? Was wandering whether anybody know a website or a referral to get center cap. I kinda like the custom Viper Sneaky Pete cap too. Just want to know where I can get them at...:2tu:

Thanks

OP
OP

01_VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinesis website?

yeah I tried that already. They said that they are the manufacturer and they do not sell retail. They referred me to some boloney website and local tire shop in which none have a clue whether they sell Kinesis Center Cap or not.

I'm guessing my luck right now is finding used center cap that someone might want to get rid of.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know where to get center cap for Kinesis K27 wheels? Was wandering whether anybody know a website or a referral to get center cap. I kinda like the custom Viper Sneaky Pete cap too. Just want to know where I can get them at...:2tu:

Thanks

I may have the caps your in need of if the above post doesnt work out.

Thatcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Kinesis center caps that I can sell.. along with inner barrels and outer lips. Fikse parts as well. Email me, [email protected]

I have a few new and used Kinesis and Fikse centers / faces, wheel halves (inner barrels and outer lips), and center caps available. PM or email me if there's anything you need. [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21