Kingdom Missouri area?

steveoviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to see if there is a fellow Viper owner around the Kingdom Missouri area (kind of west of St. Louis) that could check out a used Dodge Dakota for me. I live in northern Wisconsin and am looking for a clean, rust free southern truck. I'm not sure if Missouri uses salt on the roads in the winter or how much snow they get. The dealer says the truck is clean, but would like someone to validate prior to making a long trip. Please let me know if you are by the area and have time to check out a 2001Red Dakota short box, regular cab 4x4 for me. Thanks!

Last edited:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in KC so still a bit far away but the ST Louis crowd is a good group of people and will help you out.
We do get a bit of snow and they do use salt on the roads. Not as bad as you get but it's still used. Good luck!

OP
OP
S

steveoviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would you think a 2001 with 87000 miles would have rust starting on it? Any St. Louis people around this area? Auxvasse, MO......Mid Missouri Auto Works?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about "Kingdom City" at Hwy 70 and Hwy 54?

If so, that's about an hour and 15 minutes west of St. Louis...
If it were Summer we could help you out. Kingdom City is on way to Lake Ozark, Mo. from StL.
I'll ask around and see if any one is headed that way....

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW.... Yes, they use a lot of salt and salt brine in Mo.

Way too often I'm afraid....

OP
OP
S

steveoviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes it is Hwy 70 and 54.........doesn't sound too far out of town? Any members out that way? Would be nice to get an opinion before driving 9 hrs.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is Hwy 70 and 54.........doesn't sound too far out of town? Any members out that way? Would be nice to get an opinion before driving 9 hrs.

Unfortunately, no. Most of the Gateway members live in STL or live close by.

The owner should be able to send you some good photos????