Kudos A&C Performance!!

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke with Todd @ A&C performance a few weeks back about making my newly acquired 2005 Copperhead w 3500 miles better. The Viper motor was in in need of "better throttle response". My car had good stock power however it felt a bit sluggish "off the Line" at lower rpms. He then tossed out a few good suggestions for my stock ride mainly a couple intake mods and some good tuning. After a detailed discussion with him I felt my Viper was in good hands.

I brought my Viper to Todd and he initially did stock dyno pulls. The car was making good power and showed consistency. (443 rwhp and 460 rwtq. He installed a K&N intake and BBK twin 67mm Throttle body. These showed combined gains of about 15 rwhp after install and run on the dyno.

Now thew GOOD NEWS! Congrats to Todd for making my Viper ALOT BETTER. Todd tuned with the intake mods and that when the BIG GAINS showed. After several dyno tuning runs the viper went from max stock 443 rwhp & 460rwtq to max tuned 481 rwhp & 493 rwtq.

After he was done he said "go drive the the car now", so i did, and immediately felt the lower rpms response i was looking for. Later that day when I "really opened the throttle" on my 100 mile trip back to Pasadena thats when i felt the 38rwhp & 33 rwtq we got from his work. ALOT for intake and tuning. I studied over his pre and post dyno plots and noticed at 5000 rpms he was actually able to pull and added 38 rwtq from the Viper motor.

It has been a pleasure working with Todd. Great guy and great perfomance enthusiast. I think we owned more than 1 similar ride. He knows is stuff and is open, sharing everything he knows about Vipers and cars in general. If you ever "feel the need, the need for speed" from your Viper, Todd the man to take it too. See you soon for that 3 inch exhaust buddy.

Last edited: