latrobe dodge

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
latrobe dodge is a rip off went there to get some work done on 1996 viper gts spent $1,700 and left there sick put two nicks on my car and did not do the work they said they did art is far from a vipertech

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Rege Kort out of Pittsburg. He will point you in the right direction next time.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
latrobe dodge is a rip off went there to get some work done on 1996 viper gts spent $1,700 and left there sick put two nicks on my car and did not do the work they said they did art is far from a vipertech

If the service manager won't help, call the GM of the dealership. See if he can/will help make it right. If not, call the owner. Threaten to use the Better Business Bureau. It may scare them into helping you. Skip calling Chrysler "customer service" unless you have 15 mins of your life to waste.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Years ago, I heard from another member that Art was good. They must have gotten lucky or they are buddies. In fact, here is the post:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-g...wners-i-need-your-help-close-area-owners.html

Very sorry to hear about your incident. :( Next time, if you are able to trailer, take it to Chuck Tator. He's a 7 hour drive, but his work and professionalism is guaranteed. Heading out there again next month.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
best service is find a good independant repair shop,also so many dodge dealerships have closed down and most of the techs wil be looking work at indepandants,sorry for what happended to you

WRD97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Viper Tech in Western Pa. Pittsburgh Pa

Due to the "vintage" of Gen 1 and Gen 2 Vipers locating Parts and an Experienced Viper
Technician can be a bit of a challenge.

There is a Performance Facility that can address the concerns of
Viper Owners and Enthusiasts: DYNAMICS SERVICE CENTER located in the Downtown Area of Pittsburgh.
Dynamics Service Center

Parts and Components are acquired from Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers ( these are
companies that manufacture the parts for Dodge Vipers).

DYNAMICS SERVICE CENTER offers a "loaner" Viper, when available, to use while
your Viper is being serviced.

There is a very select client list; the need for extensive advertising or promotion
is not necessary.

While some may say " never heard of them";
this is it due to the attention to detail given each customer's Viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang