Le Mans style center fog lights.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of installing the Le Mans style center fog lights and was wondering how to go about it. Does anybody sell those front bumpers or does a body shop cut and shape it similar to the stock fog lights. Any help would be appreciated.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simms is right and I bought one 2 years ago from autoform and it is a very poor product when delivered. The part was 2500.00 and my body shop spent days sanding and filling in(where they did not) and painting and refitting numerous times to line up with hood etc., but after a total of 5000.00 plus its finally perfect. Would not do it again. Typical after market crap and fit.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For 5K you could buy the actual Oreca fascia. The autoform fascia doesn't even look like the actual race fascia.
Wrong: when I called ORECA they wanted a LOT more and rightly so as it was solid carbon fiber and not cheesy fiberglass as the auto form is.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about going with the Autoform product but I've yet to hear anything promising enough to reconcile the $2500+ pricetag. I've been contacting the race teams looking for a leftover fascia and $2500 won't even touch the used professional stuff.

I've currently got bigger parts to sort out, but if I come across a deal I'll keep you in mind Avil...

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing looks better on a Viper than the Lemans facia, but it costs alot to make it right. When I first bought my autoform facia with the accessories the price tag was just under 3k. After installation modification/painting fitting it was another 3k.

It seems like a high price to pay, but no other mod can be done to a viper to improve its looks rather than give it a rice look.

Not to mention that it actualy saves about 25-30lb's off the front end of the car, even with the additional 2 driving lights and splitter.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Autoform lemans fascia on my car. I have had the same experience as the above in terms of fitment. It took alot of time and money to get it right. Although I don't have data to support this, I would think that the fascia is a bit heavier than stock. The Autoform piece is fiberglass and the stock fascia is a flexible material (urethane?)and quite light. Add the splitter, and it is certainly heavier.

For those of you wanting an actual ORECA fascia. Even you you were to get one, it wouldn't fit. The ORECA fascia is quite a bit wider that stock. You need ot get it in conjunction with their hood.

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where did you find the Oreca parts. The only listings I can find are in French which I can not read.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte