Lemans style bumper w/lites in center?

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work at the company that originally supplied these (made out of carbon fibre), see the link, is this the fascia you're asking about? We still have the tooling btw. There's an upcoming supply (rare & exclusive opportunity for the Viper folks) of the original Viper parts (and many others inc. Gen 2 & 3, race stuff, etc..) we've supplied in the past, which is in a negotiation phase, PM if interested.

http://www.multimatic.com/engineering/composites04.shtml

Here's more stuff below, you can search our site for Viper related parts.

http://www.multimatic.com/engineering/prototype_parts/compositeparts.shtml

Multimatic is a very high end Motorsports company, supplying OEMs, race teams, etc.. not an aftermarket type of company. You can google Multimatic for more info related to past development and racing, otherwise I cannot expose anything else (i.e. on a public internet site) due to the very sensitive confidentiality agreements in place.

Best regards,
Mike

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you review the first link pic, headlights are on. Typical for night racing, more lights the better, especially 24 hr endurance racing.

OEM headlamps are designed for a specific wattage bulb (limited to street use / brightness), other than a cold light (high discharge, etc..) more wattage = more heat = melting the lens. Additional high wattage lights (not legal for street use, off road only) were most likely required for more lighting.

Regarding what is available out there, you'll have the decision to aquire an authentic supplied component or an aftermarket fascia (which is not correct regarding details, styling and material). Another option is to simply modify your existing fascia to mimmick the design with lower wattage lights.

Best regards,
Mike

Last edited:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please help..where to buy lthe race style bumper for the front of a Gen II. TIA
I have the Autoform facia you are talking about and its fairly inexpensive, but its really expensive to get it prepped right and installed so all things line up. The product is poorly finished and requires a quaility body shop to fill in all the gaps, prep, sand, prime, paint, and install. Be sure you want it that bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang