S

SUN RA KAT

Texas Bar-B-Q and Ice Cream Cruise-In South of Dayton, Ohio

This Saturday - Aug. 23rd - 12noon - 6 PM

BBQ Half Chickens on the Grill
Fifties Music & Sock Hop

All Classic Cars, Trucks, & Motorcycles Welcome

Bring Your Lawn Chair

In Front of Udder Delights - 549 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd.
Same Shopping Center as *******

Weather - high 80 degrees & mostly sunny!

I'll be there and I want to see more Vipers there, too. :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
After your feast on Saturday, Kenny, cruise on over to Kokomo, Ind. on Sunday for the show...have had a couple of Buckeyes there in the past !!!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, getting geared up for football season aren't you? Can't wait to prove how well The Ohio State University's football team can play without Clarette.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year was last year, check the overall record for the last decade. You won't wanna talk about it. What is it? Like 8-2 Michigan?
Sean..Perhaps a small wager might be in order?
Is Clarette out? I did not know it worked out that way, not sure I agree he should be out.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year was last year which has more "influence" on the outcome this year rather than the past decade's overall record. I'm not sure on MI, but OSU has there offense almost completely made up of returning "veterans". Defense is supposed to be tough again as well. Last year I think Michigan was ranked 30th against rushing. Clarett will be back by mid season at the latest (common thought, and my prediction). OSU has been ranked at the top of every poll I've heard/seen.

I'll pick you up on that wager, how about for pink slips...just kidding. I'm still trying to find myself a car. Pat, my stepdad, is suggesting I just take the Saturn when they go to look for a car for my mom. But we dumped almost $4,000 into the car within a month alone this summer (Pat didn't have mom's permission to have the engine/oil system repaired, at $2,600). We also have to buy tires for it because we are "forced" to keep it now since we invested more than what the car is worth.