Let's get the story straight. by Ron Adee

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Let\'s get the story straight. by Ron Adee

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 80:
DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. Let's not make this a big deal, this is just my opinion.

Ron Adee
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you missed it, but the only words put in your mouth were by ErnieJ stating how much you loved your system. I thought it was ironic that after you were touted as the champion of a supposedly flawless sytem that a day later this article shows up in Car & Driver. I merely pulled a quote out of Car & Driver. If they put words in your mouth, take it up with them. I have never once spoken for, of or about you.

Ernie J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Ron, we appreciate you setting the record straight. Your
racing accomplishments and endorsement of Roe Racings brake
system tells the Viper community the whole story.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron, I'm glad to hear that your brake system is finally sorted out. Unfortunately, after over 6 months, 2 pairs of ruined brand new tires, 2 wasted track weekends, multiple tow truck rides, 2 near death experiences, one fire, multiple letters, phone calls, emails and $7000 paid to Sean and a mechanic Sean himself deemed more than competent I gave up. I guess I'm the bad guy.

Boris Said's Trans Am car mechanic, StopTech and SEAN HIMSELF have all looked at the installation on this car and haven't found a solution. Don't you dare tell me not to point fingers at a guy that's only offered to sell me more parts and go out of his way to sell my death system. But he is a nice guy...........

Final Score: Ken -$7000, Sean +$4000, Ken-****, Sean-nice guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte