Lift installer in Maryland

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have someone in Maryland (not Bryon Mueller) who can help install a four post lift. I have the lift already and just need help installing it.
Thanks

silversrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try your local yocal garage and see if you can pay their mechanics a few bucks to come out and give you a hand. Thats what I did in Southern MD here and worked great.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bryon did my lift, I bought it used, he did the measuring, planning (9 foot ceiling) dissassembled it (bought it used) transported it and assembled it. He the did an incredible job, got it under the 9 foot ceiling without moving the tracks or the opener. You would just need to round up another couple guys for the heavy lifting.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug, I was actually thinking about you earlier in the day wondering how the lift was working out. I guess the guy never came down to install it?

If you need to come over and make some notes, let me know. We can give it a shot, it's just a matter of when and how.

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
The guy says he is still planning on coming, but that he is swamped right now and probably can't make it until early December (which I question if it will happen then). I really want this installed for the winter and have no problem simply paying someone with experience to get it done.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus had someone put his lift in, try emailing him to see if he still has the contact information.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Doug - You can try Ferguson Automotive Equipment in Baltimore City, phone: (410) 467-8980. The father/son team team that installed my lift works for them and did the job on the side. Lee's right, they did a good job but never returned my calls after the job, so I wouldn't recommend them. However that's what the company does, so if you go through the company, you would have a better chance of getting follow up service if you needed it. You can also try Beltway Lift & Equipment out of Middle River, MD, phone: (410) 335-2922. I've used him for some service, was satisfied, and will use him to do all the maintenance that I may need in the future. If you want I can call him and see if he will go to Mt. Airy.