Our turn to do laps around the track
432lr8.jpg

432lr9.jpg

432lr10.jpg
:2tu:

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stan didn't race at this event, though he did bring up the rear on the Viper parade laps. The reason he gave for not racing had to do with limitations imposed with his seeking the 'Rookie of the Year' title.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes sense if he's seeking the Rookie title for '05. He can run in three races this year and still be considered a rookie next year.

Tommy needs a podium badly at Mid-Ohio on 6/27 if he wants to keep his Championship hopes alive. That'll be tough though since M-O is another handling track (as opposed to a horsepower track).

Does anybody know what the wheels are that Tommy, Adel and others are using? They are not the BBS' that came on the car.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the race on INHD yesterday in High Definition. Randy Probst won in his Champion Audi RS6 with his teamate Michael Gallati coming in second. I was doing the ususal by flipping through the channels looking for something to watch and i could not believe I got the race on INHD only 10 laps into the race. Does anyone know what happened to Lenny Diller at the start?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,
My guess is that the wheels are one piece magnesium BBS wheels. Significantly lighter, but much more fragile and unable to be repaired should an off track bend one. About $6000 per set.

Gary,
I think that Lenny wrecked on Lap 1.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni:

$6k/set - Wow! Suddenly I like my new Forgelines even better...

Hope to see you and Gary this weekend at Gingerman.

Rich

p.s. Looking at the pictures above, it looks like Bob changed his rear wing mounts...

Gregnice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was up there Monday for the race, and ran into the one and only Chuck Tator! What a nice guy!
I want a Viper even more now!!

Greg

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was up there Monday for the race, and ran into the one and only Chuck Tator! What a nice guy!

Greg

Great people, great cars. thats what the VCA and viper nation are all about pal! hurry and get one already!! WE WANT YOU!! :usa: :2tu:

Gregnice

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Greg

Great people, great cars. thats what the VCA and viper nation are all about pal! hurry and get one already!! WE WANT YOU!! :usa: :2tu:
Thanks Dimitrios,
I wanted to come to the Viper parking lot area by the Dodge stand, but the friendly lady denied me... I said "even for a future Viper owner?" :)
She didn't warm up to my humor. But your cars looked great from a distance!

Greg

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Dimitrios-
Great pics, as usual. Sorry I couldn't be there with you guys this year. The pics are torturing me. I will put on my calendar for next year! BTW..I see you had company in your right side view mirror :smirk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang