LOOK AT THIS CAR!!!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been several on ebay that the sellers ALWAYS say "easy fix" yeah right especially if you replace the 16k hood! LOL!!!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intrerior looks salvageable. Anyone want new seat, you could possibly part out the rest.Only thing would be could you make profit from what you paid for it. I don't think this thing is worth two working, perfect Kia Rios. Anyone else's opinion?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After Market Hood - 4.5k - 5k?
After Market Fascia - 2.5k - 4k ?
Paint - 2k
Air Bags, etc - 1 - 4k who knows.
Misc IBody tems - 3-10k? who knows
Misc Engine Items - 1k - 4k? who knows

Knowing you'll never sell it because you have a salvaged title - ??,???k

VERY SCARY!!!

Gerald

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car's very fixable. Use the new space-age Bondo-like goop on the hood and the bumper cover, throw in a used radiator and condensor (unless you wanna delete the A/C), buy some airbags from another wreck, and you're back in business. Cheap ****** GTS will result...one to drive the hell out of and not care about resale value or gravel dings.

Viper wrecks have become more expensive in the past three years...a couple of summers ago, even Gen I high-mileage cars were getting mid-20s on online insurance auctions open only to dealers and salvage rebuilders. I know a rebuilder who's done four Vipers, and he stopped buying the wrecks when they became too expensive to fix at a cost-effective price. Hobbyists may not care about that, as most won't dump all the $ into the car at once. A hobbyist might spend 50 - 60K fixing that car (including purchase price), but it'll be done over a number of years to lessen the financial impact. Just look at the backyard musclecar restorers and you'll understand.

I'd buy this car after it's fixed, but I'd pay no more than $25K, and only if it's fixed right, mechanically. Who cares about paint...any decent painter can fix rebuilder boo boos.

Having said all that, this car could easily bring $25K the way it is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456