Look what I found on EBAY - 2001 Dodge Viper GTS with only 10 Miles

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the desription, the other cars in the garage and the garage itself!!! I always wanted a two story garage.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you buy a machine that runs and never it? That is over the top! A 75-85k 450hp trophy? To each.......... ah whatever.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know this guy wayne who is selling these cars. of the 4 vipers that he owns the one and only one that he drives is the red one and he drives the crap out of it. he used to own a real fast drag boat and then he sold that for a 25 foot eliminator tunnel boat with an outdrive. his supercharged BIG block chevy engine makes 1200 hp and i raced him at the lake with my boat and he blew me away. his boat went 130 mph. this guy is a really BIG dude. like WWF BIG. he also is an egomaniac. he has a bad reputation around here for bein a real ****. nobody likes him.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know this guy wayne who is selling these cars. of the 4 vipers that he owns the one and only one that he drives is the red one and he drives the crap out of it. he used to own a real fast drag boat and then he sold that for a 25 foot eliminator tunnel boat with an outdrive. his supercharged BIG block chevy engine makes 1200 hp and i raced him at the lake with my boat and he blew me away. his boat went 130 mph. this guy is a really BIG dude. like WWF BIG. he also is an egomaniac. he has a bad reputation around here for bein a real ****. nobody likes him.

Egomaniac? Yeah, like all the pictures that show his other cars and garage more than the car in question. Gotta admit it's a nice setup though.

Big and mean dude? Sounds like he'd come after you for an asswhuppin if he reads this forum! :buttkick:

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

His racing career did not have such a great record on the Tucson streets...:)

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dont know, but what has he done to maintain these cars. I know a lot of exotics that have been stored for years have tons of problems due to dry seals, flat spotted tires, etc. How good of shape could a car be if it were just parked in a garage for 5 years without being run on the road? The local Ferrari dealer here in Denver takes all of their cars for a short 2 mile drive once a month to keep everything lubed and in good working order. From the pictures it looks like he just parked 'em without doing anything. I wonder if the gas tank even has Staybil in it. Hell, I do a whole bunch of stuff just to store mine for the winter months. Just seems kinda weird.

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the point with buying all those vipers to just sit around. Why?? Some people are just plain dumb, with more money than brains.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know, but what has he done to maintain these cars. I know a lot of exotics that have been stored for years have tons of problems due to dry seals, flat spotted tires, etc.

I'd assume anyone buying a car with 10 miles on it is buying it for the same reason this guy bought them; to sit around in a garage/museum, so I'm not sure if dried seals, etc. is going to matter much to the buyer.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the desription, the other cars in the garage and the garage itself!!! I always wanted a two story garage.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sweeeeeeeet! :shocked:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say GOOD for him! :2tu:

What a nice collection, I'm glad to hear he drives the hell out of the ones he decides to drive! :headbang:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great collection and a great find. I just saw a 2001 RT in Red with Cognac interior on eBay with 166 Miles!!! That was a great find as well and he is not asking for a ton of money for it either. $55000 takes it.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is known for putting his Viper in second gear, matting the accelerator pedal, then side-stepping the clutch!!! This fella has WAY more money than brains. I talked to him when I was looking to buy a Viper. His ego is the same size as his body. He wants top dollar+ for anything that he has, but 2 of his Vipers are new cars. :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4