Look what Shooter T1 made me do!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to some prodding from our resident Shooter T1 and his check book, The viper nation now has available to them the Roush Viper style race side splitters!

Not a faux set of "pretty" side splitters but real world, down to earth, carbon fiber with honeycomb core race side splitters, see pic faux beside real

These babies are light weight, (2.6 lbs each)

Here are a few pics on a car before these babies were shipped off to Shooter

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan, they might look better if they had followed the body curve near the front wheel. They sort of look like retractable steps from an SUV to me. Too straight looking, like they aren't meant for the Viper body.

You must be registered for see images attach

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how these would tie into the JonB CF chip guards :dunno: It looks like there would be a large gap :( I'd agree with Nine Ball as a stand-alone mod it might not look like it fits, but with a CF front-splitter it could bring it all together. Jury's still out, looking forward to seeing Shooter T1's in person :2tu:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how these would tie into the JonB CF chip guards :dunno: It looks like there would be a large gap :( I'd agree with Nine Ball as a stand-alone mod it might not look like it fits, but with a CF front-splitter it could bring it all together. Jury's still out, looking forward to seeing Shooter T1's in person :2tu:

ditto here, will they fit with the CF stone guards?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These were not developed to be used with mudflaps, they are race application splitters, wide flat and light, I have many more contoured Side splitters, like these APR style ones finished in flat black, I have the same in CF but that is not what Shooter wanted

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
These were not developed to be used with mudflaps, they are race application splitters, wide flat and light, I have many more contoured Side splitters, like these APR style ones finished in flat black, I have the same in CF but that is not what Shooter wanted

Yep, Steve did it right.:2tu: I wanted Real CF side splitters that actually work like the one's on the old Oreca cars. I'm getting my car ready for some open road races and will be in the 175-190mph range on the straights with some sweeper turns in the 130's.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to some prodding from our resident Shooter T1 and his check book, The viper nation now has available to them the Roush Viper style race side splitters!

Not a faux set of "pretty" side splitters but real world, down to earth, carbon fiber with honeycomb core race side splitters, see pic faux beside real

These babies are light weight, (2.6 lbs each)

Here are a few pics on a car before these babies were shipped off to Shooter

Steve,
How much are the splitters that closest to the car?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sal,

I have those ones in CF and in Black Fiberglass, I have matching front lip spoilers for each as well
I will post up a post in the supplier section with some special pricing for you and the rest of my Viper brothers!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They match better when we can see the nose splitter, thanks for that front pic. I'm sure you'd agree it would look silly without the nose splitter, haha.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I think Steve did good. Once I get them on I'll know for sure, but it looks pretty close to this, which is what I was after.

Attachments

• 4382PicFetch4.jpg
    4382PicFetch4.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Steve did good. Once I get them on I'll know for sure, but it looks pretty close to this, which is what I was after.

Shooter,

Just look into the illustrated upgrade section for the instructions on adding the rivet nuts to the bottom of your car, the rivnut gun and extra rivnuts should be enough to make those side splitters bolt on real good

Once you get these babies on your car, let me know if you need any canards or a track extension for that splitter, or even a nice nasty ACRX wing.

Thanks for the Business Shooter!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang