Looked at a 2002 Gray Viper at a local dealer today...

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked out the new Gray, funny thing is I was walking back to the service area with the dealer Viper tech to check on my car and walked right passed it, he stopped and said well what do you think? I was confused..... I though it was a 2000 steal gray that someone had in for service. I guess the gray will look different out in the sun, but in the shade, it looks pretty close to the steel gray. they have 1 new 2002 GTS and 4 more Grey's on the way. if you are interested its at Northwest Dodge 281-949-1100. ask for the sales manager.

Jerry Horton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was this GTS already sold, or was it just one that the dealer ordered? I wish it was mine; i don't think I will get mine for at least another month. I was actually looking at the steel grey, but wanted the ABS. Now I will have the best of both worlds.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerry Horton:
Was this GTS already sold, or was it just one that the dealer ordered?........I don't think I will get mine for at least another month...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SOMEBODY on this site owes my favorite charity $25! We had a friendly bet a while back....he said that 2002s would not be out til '02 ! Gotta go search that thread.........

Anyone else in USA seeing 2002s ?