Looking for a 01-02 ACR

Looki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all

I am looking for a 01-02 ACR with 10k or less miles. Any one know of any besides the classifieds here or autotrader e-bay stuff.

I perfer, Black or red.

Thanks

Tim

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HEADS UP: I believe I spoke to the personal owner of this car about 2-3 months ago. It had been on auto trader. That car (which again, I believe is this one), had been in an accident. Please proceed w/ caution... I remember it was a solid yellow ACR, 5k miles and $44-45k and located in VA. This must be the same one... Otherwise, the car is $10k under market for no good reason... Good luck on your search.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEADS UP: I believe I spoke to the personal owner of this car about 2-3 months ago. It had been on auto trader. That car (which again, I believe is this one), had been in an accident. Please proceed w/ caution... I remember it was a solid yellow ACR, 5k miles and $44-45k and located in VA. This must be the same one... Otherwise, the car is $10k under market for no good reason... Good luck on your search.

That is pretty much what I figured. Something is definitely not right. :nono:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car has a salvage title, and has been for sale for over a year.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a 01-02 ACR with 10k or less miles. Any one know of any besides the classifieds here or autotrader e-bay stuff.

I perfer, Black or red.

For '01 or '02 you'll have to go with red, there was no black in those years (unless painted aftermarket).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc