Looking for a Dodge Dealer with a Certified Viper Tech in MD???

OP
OP
R

RedViperinMD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in the Rockville/Olney area, but I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance for good service.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it's about 25 miles from Rockville, MD, Jeff Sherwin at Safford Dodge (800-710-8045) in Springfield, VA is top notch. Jason Heffner introduced me to Jeff.

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a certified tech but one is not needed to work on your car. There is nothing spectacular or special about a viper when it comes to working on it. Care and intelligence is more important and I take nothing away from a certified tech. I run Fitzgerald Automall in Rockville which is a Dodge dealer and I'm the Director of Service. I have 2 techs that work on my car all the time. Feel free to pop in or pm me if your interested. I assure you that the care and quality of repair would be taken on your car just as much as mine gets.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a certified tech but one is not needed to work on your car. There is nothing spectacular or special about a viper when it comes to working on it. Care and intelligence is more important and I take nothing away from a certified tech. I run Fitzgerald Automall in Rockville which is a Dodge dealer and I'm the Director of Service. I have 2 techs that work on my car all the time. Feel free to pop in or pm me if your interested. I assure you that the care and quality of repair would be taken on your car just as much as mine gets.

You can't do Warranty work without a Viper Tech! You can't even get the special tools without a Viper Tech! :bonker:

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You can't do Warranty work without a Viper Tech! You can't even get the special tools without a Viper Tech! :bonker:

That was also my experience.

Anyway - Montrose Dodge in Gaithersburg should have a Viper Tech. They sell about 4-5 Vipers a year and I think in order to sell Vipers, you have to have a tech onboard to work on them.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had my Viper titled and inspected in MD a Month or so ago, and took the car to Fitzgerald in Frederick. I have never been treated so well in my life, like a king there, these people were first class, such incredible customer service, everyone from the clerk to the service writer to the payment person, and even the manager came to say hello-

The Viper tech there was super knowledgeable and had indicated he performed much work that he had done on our cars that other Viper techs botched.. I believed him, anyway I would highly recommend these folks.

114 BAUGHMANS LN
FREDERICK, MD 21702-4011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery