Looking for a good place to detail Viper

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if any viper owners have gotten their viper detailed in Northern VA area especially in Chantilly or Fairfax area. Also, if you know of a good Viper tech and a distributor for the Zaino products.

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just with the hectic schedule and 2 babies I can't find time to do it myself. I am aware that I can order Zaino from Zaino but was told that some in the area sells it.

Thanks for your reply tho

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey my friend steve lives in Nothern VA not too far from you and details my cars for me and others. He is absolutely amazing and my cars look like glass when he is done. He uses very expensive stuff and is super anal about it. He's not exactly super cheap but its work you can trust and be happy out. If you keep your car garaged his detail job should last all year if not more.

He is good friend of mine 40 years old with family, has a huge house with 3 car garage and does this on his free time. I will probably be giving him my viper to do in a month or so. Send me your # or PM me and Ill get you in touch with him.

~Jason

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a high quality picture, but this was my truck after he was finished with it.

You must be registered for see images attach