Looking for a Movie with

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember watching a movie with a Silver convertibe Viper in it, I guess it could of been a show. All I can remember is they were driving down the side of a mountian and spun out. Any body remember this show or movie. Why you ask I am looking to buy a 03 or 04 Silver convertibe if any one know of a nice one for sale?

OP
OP
T

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well wasn't quite thinking of that one but? Just remember it being great looking and wanted another look to se it in detail! any help???

OP
OP
T

The Hammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in upstate NY. For the right car anywhere in the US. I have been watching ebay and there are a few. They seem to range from $45,000- $55,000

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember watching a movie with a Silver convertible Viper in it, I guess it could of been a show. All I can remember is they were driving down the side of a mountain and spun out. Any body remember this show or movie. Why you ask I am looking to buy a 03 or 04 Silver convertible if any one know of a nice one for sale?

I was watching that clip at my friends house, Jack and Randy from Zero Alt. Flight, Friday night when the viper spun out and went over the mountain as it was chasing a Ferrari. Give them a call and ask them what the movie was.