Looking for drag times from FL event???

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also heard that his front end lifted up and was slightly sideways from spinning tires near the 1/4 mile end?

That is CRAZY MPH numbers, sure shows whot he HP king is..
I'm sure those MPH numbers would've been well above 150 on any other given day.

Hey Doug, will my next car with a parachute package as well?

Gerald

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Hey Doug, will my next car with a parachute package as well?

Gerald

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What would YOU need one for?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Chuck (ster),

I was inquiring for you, since we hit the local spots alot and since you always complain about your weight, I was thinking if I get one and your chilly at night you could use it to wrap up nice and cozy in. I will make sure it will be made of stetchy material for those 20 wing nights!

Gerald

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albert Chlouber:
What was Doug's short times? Any one know the numbers? That is some crazy MPH !!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey Albert,
My short times were ick! Nothing special on the track for me other than getting together with the guys and having a great time. Everyone was super, helpful and a first class bunch. I was impressed how well everyone else did with the not-so-happy track conditions; Tom Welch's car ran consistent and strong, great running car. The Nase Team has one mean car, I can't imagine that car in the cooler months.... One word describes it - Intimidating!
Larry Macedo was a big help and a pleasure to chat with, he made the event a breeze.

Makes it fun to play with the Vipers, even if no records were broken that day.

Regards,
Doug

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Albert -
Dunno If I can attend yet.... First I need to find a clutch that performs better than the factory, and one we haven't tried yet
dead.gif

Always open for suggestions.....

Stay safe,
Doug
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang