Looking for small Sneaky Pete badge, emblem, pin etc...

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a small metal logo of Sneaky Pete to use and I'm having trouble finding anything the size I need. I would prefer it to be about 1 1/4" x 1 1/4". So far I've found exactly what I'm looking for but it's only 5/8" x 5/8". (hat pin)

Does anyone have a keychain or something similar that looks like the fascia badge in red? Just like this?

You must be registered for see images attach

This is a hat pin :)

Thanks!

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a great guy here not too long ago who could help you out............. Timbo got himself in a bit of trouble for creating cool viper related logo stuff (I wish he was back). He put the sneaky pete on a few items of mine (as a gift) and I used them to create some interesting custom fasteners for my viper. I understand the intellectual property issues are serious where logos are concerned so I know he got some heat over some of his activities.... Just the same, no harm done IMO and he probably actually helped the brand with his minor activities supporting the viper community.

As for your question: "Does anyone have a key chain or something similar that looks like the fascia badge in red?" ..... Yes.

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I know what you mean! I talked to a company that could have made it but they said they were contacted by Dodge to stop making items with TM logos. I understand completely, just *****.

Any leads to the keychains... :)

G

Gotvenom 08

There was a great guy here not too long ago who could help you out............. Timbo got himself in a bit of trouble for creating cool viper related logo stuff (I wish he was back). He put the sneaky pete on a few items of mine (as a gift) and I used them to create some interesting custom fasteners for my viper. I understand the intellectual property issues are serious where logos are concerned so I know he got some heat over some of his activities.... Just the same, no harm done IMO and he probably actually helped the brand with his minor activities supporting the viper community.

As for your question: "Does anyone have a key chain or something similar that looks like the fascia badge in red?" ..... Yes.

Thank you Jdeft for the kind words.I had a speed bump in life( not my choice? or was it?) as I like to call it and it's all good.I guess in the journey of life we experience situations When you ask your self, is it worth calling out or making a scene? Or to let it pass .

I figured it out( after all these yrs) :) let the wash be done and then look at the laundry! If you know what I mean?

And on the item in the OP's post.Give him my email addy and I will send him a trinket I found on ebay!

It's on me and I miss the days I could give ebay bought items away with out recourse!

I observe alot of things.If I spoke my true feelings................TIMBO would be banned for sure.( saracsm?)<<:smirk:

Thanks again J and hope all is well on the east coast!

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Jdeft for the kind words.I had a speed bump in life( not my choice? or was it?) as I like to call it and it's all good.I guess in the journey of life we experience situations When you ask your self, is it worth calling out or making a scene? Or to let it pass .

I figured it out( after all these yrs) :) let the wash be done and then look at the laundry! If you know what I mean?

And on the item in the OP's post.Give him my email addy and I will send him a trinket I found on ebay!

It's on me and I miss the days I could give ebay bought items away with out recourse!

I observe alot of things.If I spoke my true feelings................TIMBO would be banned for sure.( saracsm?)<<:smirk:

Thanks again J and hope all is well on the east coast!

You can send me a pm with your email address if you would like. :)

Thanks in advance!