Looking for some help in Charlotte NC

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello my name is Luke Lipkaman and I am looking for some help in or around Charlotte NC. I am looking to see if anyone has a Gen 3 coupe with the seat lowering kit installed that might be gracious enough to let me sit it the car to see how I fit. I am looking at a 06 Coupe or a Vert, but I love the look of the Coupe. If anyone has a car that they would like me try on I would greatly appreciate it. I attempted to post this in the NC/SC forum but the site wouldn't let me, which leads me to another question. Can I join this site prior to owning a Viper? I would love to. Thanks again for any and all help.

Kind Regards,
Luke Lipkaman

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to own a viper to be a member, except in very specific circumstances Luke.

To help you out, I've made a post in the N&S C area with a link over to this thread. Hopefully, you'll get some responses.

OP
OP

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City,
Thank you very much. I am looking foward to meeting other owners to enjoy our great cars. Thank you again.

OP
OP

112motorsports

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you too all. I went and sat in an 03 SRT and it wasn't that bad of a fit. I am sure with either the 1 or 2 inch drop it would be quite comfortable. I was wondering if there is more head room in the coupe than the vert. Thanks again to all those who have responded, as I greatly appreciate it.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your interested in an 06 Coupe, send me an email. I have a VOI White / Blue Stripes.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't get a decent response by the Memorial Day holiday weekend, send me a PM and I'll see if I can track someone down for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang