Looking for suggestions on Brake Rotors

xcesshp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for assistance and suggestions on installing new brake rotors. The Baer Eradi-Speeds are no longer avaiable. That is according to the rep at Baer. Anyone have any suggestions. I am looking for drilled rotors, or a complete stop tech, brembo, or baer system. My 19/20 Forgelines will be here in a few weeks. Thanks

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The Baer Eradi-Speeds are no longer avaiable"

There is a reason for this: They were poor quality.

There is also a 14' kit available at Roe or at RaceCars for a very reasonable price.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT brake kit. I had the 6 piston Baer and your changing pads all the time from street to track pads. Would do it again.
The SRT brakes are the best on and off track. IMO

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just did Dave's big brake upgrade. I went with the same process as you, looking for something a bit different. I went with the EBC slotted and dimpled rotors. Jon B did me a GREAT deal on the rotors and Dave (racecars) makes an excellent (and reasonably priced) upgrade product.

So far (300 miles) I'm quite impressed with these products.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the Baer 13.5 inch that came with my 14. inch kit:-(
I changed to Baer 14. inch on the next change.
4030DSC01071-med.JPG

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're gonna track it go with Stoptech or some two-piece performance rotor or any of the kits suggested above.

If you're posing put the stock rotor on a drill press and drill away.

Reaction score
Chuck is 100% on target!

If you think drilled or slotted rotor's make the car look like is "Cool" then satisfy your cosmetic need. If you have the need for speed, get the Stoptech system.

Almost forgot to include taking a Skip Barber Driving Performance School/Racing school to learn how to use those brakes. :2tu:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost forgot to include taking a Skip Barber Driving Performance School/Racing school to learn how to use those brakes. :2tu:

LOL I would have thought somebody stole your login if you hadn't added that. :)

Reaction score
Hi Chuck,

Especially since we just had our Skip Baber N.CA VCA program Thursday 4/23/06. I can saw with confidence that if you are not track rat or/ have never taken a performance driving school your braking has a lot of room for improvement.

I am just recovering from a full day of driving exercise in their cars. I do not car how good you think you are you can always improve. Excluding me 4/18 drivers were repeating this program. I have taken so many I have lost count but it is in the area of 15-20 days of Skip Barber instruction. And still learning.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant