Looking to buy a GTS R

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says I am looking for a GTS R race car to buy. Does anybody know of any for sale? Thanks :eater:

GTSLou

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tomball Dodge had 1 a couple of weeks ago.
I'd give Bernie a call and see if it's still there.

Lou

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Plum for the Chime In: I currently have the following for sale:

2008 ACR
2006 VOI 9
1998 GTS R (GT2) Spedial Edition
1996 GTS
2006 Nextel Cup Car
2005 Ford GT
2003 Comp Coupe - VRL Motor / WC Body

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Plum for the Chime In: I currently have the following for sale:

2008 ACR
2006 VOI 9
1998 GTS R (GT2) Spedial Edition
1996 GTS
2006 Nextel Cup Car
2005 Ford GT
2003 Comp Coupe - VRL Motor / WC Body

man that is unreal. I would be content sleeping in the garage at night!

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the information. Frank, that is an impressive list of cars. If anybody runs across one please let me know. I already have street Vipers and a track car, I would just like to get a real GTS/ R. In the USA would be nice also.
Thanks

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might try McCann Racing in Canton Ohio. I think the had one or two at one time. John Archer at Archer racing in Duluth MN should be able to tell you where one would be as well.

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one located in California that I was going to look at. I got a call that it was wrecked this weekend. It sure would make it easier if I could find one in the states. I dont even have a pasport. I may need to do something about that.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Oreca/French cars which are the real deal are hard to come by and VERY expensive. The red one above is an example. A bigger problem is spares, parts and support for the car if you actually plan to campaign it.

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan to use it in local club racing. Since investments are so poor right now I plan to have some fun with some money instead of watching it dwindle away.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one located in California that I was going to look at. I got a call that it was wrecked this weekend.

I saw the damage at the track. Hard to tell how bad it actually was beyond the cosmetic part. Sorry to see it happen to such a car, no matter what the degree.

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim
Do you think that it is possible that the damage was only cosmetic? I was told it had to be towed off the track.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim
Do you think that it is possible that the damage was only cosmetic? I was told it had to be towed off the track.

A rim was bent and the tire was down. The one A-arm that I saw looked OK, so, I was hoping that it wasn't too bad. I did see some bent metal behind the torn up nose; but I thought that it was bracketry for coolers. I think that it was definitely worse than just cosmetic; but didn't pay too much attention. I felt bad for going down to look at a fellow Viper guy's misfortune. Sent you an email.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Oreca/French cars which are the real deal are hard to come by and VERY expensive. The red one above is an example. A bigger problem is spares, parts and support for the car if you actually plan to campaign it.

The place I work at had all the original carbon fibre molds for the GTS-R bodies, inc. quarters, clamshell, fascias, diffuser, roof, doors (and built carbon parts for Oreca back then...), and sold them recently to Florent MOULIN - L'automobile par passion (in France) who are servicing them now.

GTSRserialowner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says I am looking for a GTS R race car to buy. Does anybody know of any for sale? Thanks :eater:

Hello,

I probably own the largest collection of GTS/Rs in the world and I am constantly related to other owners.

If you are still interested with purchasing one, let me know via pm.

Kindest regards,

Florent MOULIN

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4