Looking to spend 45k on a car. What do you guys have in my price range?

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at getting something, probably the 1st week in March. I want to shop the people on this and the VA site if I can, before I start looking too hard at the Auto Trader and places like that. Rather than dicker with the 100 or so sellers in the VCA classifieds I thought I would take a shortcut and ask you guys what you have sale in my price range. I started out with some firm opionions on the color, model, and year but in the end I want the most car for my money and fortunately all Vipers are special.

I am looking at 98 and newer with under 20k miles. I have only had real discussions with one seller here, with a beautiful car, and knowing his bottom line, I would like to see what my other options are. There may be some here who are considering but haven't listed yet as well. No salvage pls.

I am importing to western Canada so while location makes a bit of a difference, I understand and am prepared to ship the right car from wherever I find it.

Pls PM me with your vehicle info and bottom line price. I might run this thread again at the end of the month if I haven't decided on somethng and need the bump. Thanks in advance for your responses.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How 'bout a cherry 1979 L82 Corvette?...

8526good-med.jpg

I'd be willing to let it go for $45k. Maybe even half that. ;)

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell ya mine 2000 steelgrey-cognac with warranty 22k miles for 48k. pm me if ya got pics or search my username bc the pics were posted here