Looks to much like 2013 Viper?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, when I first saw this BMW Zagato, I thought it looked ALOT like the Viper? I know not all the curves are exactly the same but to me its Very Similar! jmo

Attachments

• BMW Zagato.jpg
    BMW Zagato.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 245

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the resemblance but its very different in proportions. The color may have something to do with the perceived similarity to the intro-car for the Gen V.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not even close . This is like when people where comparing the honda s2000 to the srt10 all over again. Wait till you see it in person and I'm convinced you will see it's not even close.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even close . This is like when people where comparing the honda s2000 to the srt10 all over again. Wait till you see it in person and I'm convinced you will see it's not even close.
Tony, you're probably right (I was just going by the pic when I first saw it) just seemed like a good bit of resemblence, & there is definitely some of it! Even people on yahoo made the comparisons & they probably don't even own a Viper, just saw the pics! jmo

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks nothing like a 2013 viper stay off the crack pipe

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks nothing like a 2013 viper stay off the crack pipe
K, are you serious (NOTHING) I think YOU are a CH (but, I guess theres no reason to get into that on here is it) if you've got a problem with ME, why don't you just PM ME! This was just an opinion about a pic, there's NO REASON for you to say crap like that.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
K, are you serious (NOTHING) I think YOU are a CH (but, I guess theres no reason to get into that on here is it) if you've got a problem with ME, why don't you just PM ME! This was just an opinion about a pic, there's NO REASON for you to say crap like that.

Another enthusiast bashing a "Members" opinion....lol..this is the exact problem I had on a closed thread today that I had opened a few days ago with my "Opinon" of something as well, and I got crap from enthusiasts and sadly enough, from members backing up enthusiasts. Makes you wonder why we do pay to be members on here.
I got calle a ****** from Austin..lol.. and he said why someone who can't spell members should be allowed to post or be here in the first place. Meanwhile the home page of the VCA site has 2 mispelled words on the first paragraph last sentence. I guess the VCA shouldnt be on here either..in his opinion...lol...makes me laugh.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wood i have a problem with you sound like the only problem is you!

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wood i have a problem with you sound like the only problem is you!
WHY WOOD! Talk about mis-spelling! Guess I just need to let this go, cause I still haven't received a pm from you K (but, I don't know since you're only an enthusiast you may not be able to pm me). Also, Administrators maybe its best to end this lil' thread before it gets out of hand, when I just started it out as a personal opinion when I First saw that pic & gave MY opinion! If you want to continue, well let the games begin!

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony, you're probably right (I was just going by the pic when I first saw it) just seemed like a good bit of resemblence, & there is definitely some of it! Even people on yahoo made the comparisons & they probably don't even own a Viper, just saw the pics! jmo

I see what you are seeing. There is a resemblance but as I say it's the same kind of resemblance between a srt10 and a s2000 or a bmw z4. As other have mentioned the proportions are very different. I haven't see the new viper in person but I'm sure if you park it side by side with this bmw Zagato you wouldn't even realize the zagato is there. Not nearly in the same category looks wise.

Edit:

viper k, With all due respect I think you should watch your tone... mattdillon was only expressing an opinion and we all are entitled to have them. It's fine if you respectfully disagree but there is no need to be rude JMHO. In viper k defense he seems to be a nice guy with generally valid view points, not usually trolling threads. May be he was having a bad day.

Last edited:

Vipertastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the resemblance but its very different in proportions. The color may have something to do with the perceived similarity to the intro-car for the Gen V.

Agreed with this. Although the first time I saw this, my first thought was the Alfa Romeo tz3 rather than the Gen 5

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed with this. Although the first time I saw this, my first thought was the Alfa Romeo tz3 rather than the Gen 5
Ya'll are probably right (blknblu even mentioned earlier the BMW Chettah 3) I haven't seen Either of those cars, I just saw this pic they had posted on yahoo & TO ME it kinda resembled the New Viper (but yea, I was also thinking what is the deal with that same color) thats the ONLY reason I mentioned it!

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MATTDILLON I just say things to get the form stir up because sometimes it gets dull but and i apologize i should of never said that! so i apologize and it will not happen again!

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another enthusiast bashing a "Members" opinion....lol..this is the exact problem I had on a closed thread today that I had opened a few days ago with my "Opinon" of something as well, and I got crap from enthusiasts and sadly enough, from members backing up enthusiasts. Makes you wonder why we do pay to be members on here.
I got calle a ****** from Austin..lol.. and he said why someone who can't spell members should be allowed to post or be here in the first place. Meanwhile the home page of the VCA site has 2 mispelled words on the first paragraph last sentence. I guess the VCA shouldnt be on here either..in his opinion...lol...makes me laugh.

You are the man come on over to the darkside. :2tu:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JOHNNY LIGHTNING I'AM like you i don't care if i miss spell the only thing i care about is that my viper is clean as i pin!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MATTDILLON I just say things to get the form stir up because sometimes it gets dull
I believe that's the exact definition of a troll.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MATTDILLON I just say things to get the form stir up because sometimes it gets dull but and i apologize i should of never said that! so i apologize and it will not happen again!
K, Hey this forum is a family & we should all get along whether we agree on things or not (that's what a forum's all about to start with, everyone giving their opinion)! It would be REALLY Boring if we all agreed! jmo

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
But Viper K , you are on the Dodge Viper ( now SRT Viper site) , so you are already in Dodge City, and since you apologized to the Sheriff, sounds like you can mosey around town,ha.