Lost Keys

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone ever lose their viper keys? I mean LOST! I have searched high and low and can not find my viper keys? These ar emy only set and I was wondering if DC can just cut a key with out the other key? I know my ford can have that donebut wondering if my viper can have that done? Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks

Bill

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you have only 1 set? Who has the others? At one point there had to be 2 sets.

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dealer tried to give me only one set. It was like pulling teeth to get them to cut me another key(just the ignition). Only have one alarm switch as well. I ask the same quesion as Ron above...where the hell did the other set go?

prodiver

VCA Member
Reaction score
2 months after I bought my 95 Viper I locked the keys in the trunk at midnight. I finally got hold of a locksmith and I had visions of him coming out with a drill and drilling out the trunk lock. Not so. He had a computerized key maker. All he did was insert a small probe in the trunk lock and this machine made a key that would open the trunk and also start the car. I use this key as a hide a key now. If the same key opens your trunk that you use to start the car then get hold of a good mobile locksmith and he should be able to make you a key. Cost me $100.00 and my insurance paid for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_