Luke is gone ....

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but not forgotten hopefully ...

I am going on vacation and will be gone from 2-7-08 until 2-18-08. I will have limited access to the internet and or e-mail so I may not be able to get to your question immediately.

If you are in Orlando, Phoenix, Dallas or Shreveport be on the lookout as I will probably be wondering around lost and will need some assistance :lol:

I will catch up as fast as possible upon my return ...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Luke is akin to the " Viper Wizard, " though his expertise is in all things round, black and donut - like , for your Snake. For years , and I do mean years, Luke has been the one many, many Viper owners, Dealers, and racers called when they needed info on a specific tire. He is a gearhead , as well as a super tire geek, and is always around to answer questions for anyone. Hence , this is just a public service announcement to all his constituents , that he actually won't be available for a short while--------and we do appreciate the info.:headbang:

Reaction score
Luke is akin to the " Viper Wizard, " though his expertise is in all things round, black and donut - like , for your Snake. For years , and I do mean years, Luke has been the one many, many Viper owners, Dealers, and racers called when they needed info on a specific tire. He is a gearhead , as well as a super tire geek, and is always around to answer questions for anyone. Hence , this is just a public service announcement to all his constituents , that he actually won't be available for a short while--------and we do appreciate the info.:headbang:

I couldn't have said it any better, thanks as usual to Bill P.

OP
OP
L

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had a great time and have returned to the frozen white land that is northerm Indiana

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad