M&H 18" DRs mounted on 18" CCW Classics $650!!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M&H 18" DRs mounted on 18" CCW Classics "Tires only have 8 Runs on them" - ViperClub Classifieds

Was wanting $800 plus shipping but figured I might as well give someone a good deal. $650 plus shipping on these tires and wheels. Great setup for the strip! Reason for selling is that I am wanting to get a DPMS SASS rifle. Told myself if I sell these then I'll get one. :headbang:

Up for sale is a rear set of M&H Racemaster Drag Radials. I bought these a few months bad. I paid $300 plus shipping for each tire. I ran it on the drag strip twice. Had about 8 runs on them. I did put them in the wet box to try and do a burn out but was new at it and never could get a good burn out. The tires never even smoked. These are almost new! You could not tell a difference if you had these next to a new set.

They are mounted on rear 18" CCW classics. They do have some scratches on them. But are great for the strip and look good! If you have any questions please let me know. Below is the specs for the M&H tires! Can take credit cards just have to pay the 3% fee...

345/35r18
DOT Certified

TUBELESS

Comparable Race Size 12.5/28.0R18

Tread Width: 12.3"
Section Width: 13.8"
Diameter: 28.0"
Circumference: 88.0"
Rim Size: 13.0"
Code: ROD-23

P.S. please move thread if not in the right section. Thanks

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That I do not know. My car is not lowered and it was pretty tights. These are some huge tires. Will post pics when I get to the office of the tires/wheels on the car.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea yea yea, if they do not sell then I will just keep them. Then next year I will be a track rat!! But if they do sell which they should as it's a good deal then the DPMS SASS sniper rifle will be all mine!! haha

Thanks eucharistos, yea it's a good deal. I have a little over $1,000 in this package plus shipping. Not the best time to sell them but we will see.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21