make that 37 violet vipers left.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, but the reason there were so few had nothing to do with the factory having trouble with the paint. There were few ordered as they were late in the year and many Dealers had already used their allocation or didn't want to order something they had not seen.

You can go back and see this as a similar problem with the Viper Bright Blue --- done, late in the year, some allocations all gone, and not many Dealers willing to order a color they had not seen before ( especially if they only had one or two to order ).

Great color and we ended up getting around 11-13 in the purple.

Bill P
Woodhouse

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but the reason there were so few had nothing to do with the factory having trouble with the paint. There were few ordered as they were late in the year and many Dealers had already used their allocation or didn't want to order something they had not seen.

You can go back and see this as a similar problem with the Viper Bright Blue --- done, late in the year, some allocations all gone, and not many Dealers willing to order a color they had not seen before ( especially if they only had one or two to order ).

Great color and we ended up getting around 11-13 in the purple.

Bill P
Woodhouse

They still could of brought it back for 09 or 10, thats what I'm wondering why they didn't. :dunno:

Thums Up

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Thums Up I was actually trying to buy your blue vert that you sold a while back but you sold it for more money to someone else:(. Cant say I blame ya bro:2tu:. Anyway I see you kept the 20/22 off the blue one they look good on the new Violet ride:headbang:
Good to hear from you. Sorry the Blue Vert went to the higher bidder. Anyhoo, thanks for the great feedback. With only 2,200 miles the car drives like new money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude