Making Miracles Happen////Helping the kids

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This seems like a great cause and i am all into helping out the kids.This is a Show and Shine at the Red Deer Costco to help raise money for the Children's Hospital.The event is on the 24th of May from 12 until 4.I am waiting on a call back for more info on the event.Am looking for other local members and non vca members who just wanna help out .If you are interested please pleas please let me know i will see if perhaps we can block off an area for just the Vipers.The cars draw such a crowd when we drive them out and about so if word gets out that we are there as a group perhaps we can help to bring in more funds for the kids.So please let me know if you are able to attend via this forum or you can reach me at 1-403-392-0809.

Thanks all who are interested and to those busy at the time I will be posting more events that i will attend in the comming year to help out those less fortunate.

Shane Crompton
Lacombe county
Alberta

V

Venomiss

If you lived closer you know we'd go!

Maybe try and put it on the website and calendar ? Just a thought.

Viper Club of America

It sounds like a good cause. The other idea might be to look up any Mopar clubs in your area too and see if they are interested. Chris and I belong to the local Mopar club here.
The more cars the better! Good luck with it.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet thanks for the calendar idea.I know the Mopar group or some memebers will be there.They always go to the car shows which is great.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Making Miracles Happen////Helping the kids pictures from the event

Well it came and went.Had about 30 cars and alot of people helping with donations for the childrens hospital.Another event where all vehicles such as Cars{Viper,Lambo,Cavs,Race cars,track cars} trucks and bikes came together under the threatning clouds and helped out for a great cause.Was a sucess and here are a few pictures.Enjoy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Blue Lambo. is one of the cars who will be in the 2008 Speed Run on Aug 10th 08 .They are holding the car show on the 9th of Aug.Still would not tell us what part of the QE2 they are running on just that he has already had the Minister of transport out with him when they looked for the spot.Guess thats one way to make sure that you don't get a ticket.Should be a great event with only 60 cars beeing taken for the event.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten