Mamba wanted

OP
OP
M

MambasRule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve!!!!
Yes. I had to. I was not ready yet. But now I am able to pull the trigger and I heard that the prices have come down a little.
Do you know of any nice Mambas?
Regards,
Rock

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
No, I don't...but I will keep my eyes/ears open.

I have seen the Indiana Mamba thread, but I don't know location as I haven't followed ads.

OP
OP
M

MambasRule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. Thanks Steve!! Appreciate you being on the lookout for me.
I would really love to find a nice, clean white Mamba.
There was a guy who I was communicating with I believe somewhere in the northeast that had a beautiful white Mamba that he was thinking of selling, but I lost his number. I hope he sees this post and gets back in touch with me.
Please keep in touch Steve. My dream of owning a Mamba may soon be coming true. Regards, Rock

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Two Mambas on Facebook recently. I have no affiliation.

2004 DODGE VIPER SRT-10
1B3JZ65Z54V101064
MAMBA EDITION
#64 out of 200 produced
1 OF 100 in WHITE
8.3L V10
6-speed
ONLY 14,576 MILES!
SHOWROOM CONDITION
RUNS AND DRIVES AS IT SHOULD!
RARE!
DONT MISS IT!
$78k
Located in Westville, NJ
Shipping available
Text Zach 609-504-8808

The other is #1, also white, delivery miles. $175K

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
In 2004 Dodge produced 200 Mambas. 100 white and 100 black. My Mamba carries the number 88 of the 200 total. Haven't been able to get info on what number mine is of the 100 white built. In 2005 they also produced Mambas, which I believe came in silver and black. There were no 2005 white Mambas.

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
All my investigations clearly states in 2004 there was 100 white and 100 black. there were an additional 100 black and 100 silver in 2005.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
tednphx, Maurice Liang's book "Viper Buyer's Guide" also states that there were 200 White Mambas produced in 2004.

Also, please note below:

White Mamba #112 referenced in this thread:

White Mamba #143 and #199 referenced in this thread:

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

White Mambas #143, 111, and 192 referenced in this thread:

I have no vested interest in the Mamba numbers, but as a group I think that we should strive for accuracy in these issues as more information comes to light.

Best regards,

Steve

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
My 2004 white is #88, it is not the 88th white. The proof is no one has a 2004 Mamba with a plaque showing a number greater than 200. If you do, please provide a photo of the console plaque. Don't really care what any printed doc says. By the way, did you know that the plaque indicates whether the specific mamba is black or white.

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Additional info on 2004 Mambas. The white cars plaques are white with the letters in black. The black Mambas are black with red lettering. BAT has a large number of 2004-05 Mambas. Look at the photos of these cars. Interesting enough, there's a black 2004 with the 200/200 plaque.

I wonder how they managed the plaque issuance. Did they have 200 white plaques and 200 black. now there's a question that needs to be answered.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I’ve learned over the last 17 years of documenting Vipers that people believe what they want, to **** with any facts.

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Old Polish proverb, "when the owl appears at the mouse picnic, he's not there for the sack race".

Banacek 1974

Last edited:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
"Six Blind Men and the Elephant

Once upon a time there were six blind men. They lived in a town in India. They thought they were very clever. One day an elephant came into the town. The blind men did not know what an elephant looked like but they could smell it and they could hear it. 'What is this animal like?' they said. Each man touched a different part of the elephant.

The first man touched the elephant's body. It felt hard, big and wide. 'An elephant is like a wall,' he said.

The second man touched one of the elephant's tusks. It felt smooth and hard and sharp. 'An elephant is like a spear,' he said.

The third man touched the elephant's trunk. It felt long and thin and wiggly. 'An elephant is like a snake,' he said.

The fourth man touched one of the legs. It felt thick and rough and hard and round. 'An elephant is like a tree,' he said.

The fifth man touched one of the elephant's ears. It felt thin and it moved. 'An elephant is like a fan,' he said.

The sixth man touched the elephant's tail. It felt long and thin and strong. 'An elephant is like a rope,' he said."

American poet John Godfrey Saxe (1816-1887)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
BYAIC, just for clarification, would that a White Mamba with a plaque numbered 134/200...or, is that the last 3 digits of your White Mamba's VIN ?

Thanks for posting !!

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
My white Mamba carries the number 88/200 and the last four numbers of the VIN are 1036.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, tednphx...that type of info will help everyone sort out these Beasts.

Numbers aside, the White Mamba is a beautiful Viper !!

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BYAIC, just for clarification, would that a White Mamba with a plaque numbered 134/200...or, is that the last 3 digits of your White Mamba's VIN ?

Thanks for posting !!
Why would you think she’s a White car? She is Black, so is the plaque, Black and Red actually. The number doesn’t seem to be associated with the VIN.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, BYAIC.

As it seemed that the thread had moved more toward the white version, I wrongly assumed that others were primarily posting info for the white ones.

ALL data presented will help the folks putting together data bases.

Money_pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey rock , I might be interested in selling my white 06 coupe , it's not a mamba ,
but it is a limited edition # out of 100 . Stone white with blue stripes , black interior with blue accents . 37k miles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32