Maryland Viper Owners....

dies

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to get some warranty work done on my 2002. Does anyone in Maryland have a dealer that is "The Best"? I've been told to steer away from Herb Gordan. I've been thinking about Anterwepen Dodge, which is in Columbia. Anyone have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know who to send you to but.....

Stay away from Ralph's Dodge in Prince Frederick Maryland.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keene Dodge in jarrettsville, md, its 10 minutes from bel air, they are the best, ask for nathan and he will take care of ya. if i can be of any help let me know, tom

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since you are in Montgomery Co. you can try Jerry's Dodge in Fairfax. Jeff Sherwin is the ViperTech. They had their ups and downs troublshooting my head gasket problem.

However, they couldn't have been nicer people through the process and really took the extra time to see that my car was taken care!

PM me if you want the details. I can refer you to the service manager.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When did Jeff Sherwin move to Tate? He's a good Viper Tech for warranty work and has worked with many local owners. Last time I had him work on my car he was at Jerry's Dodge in Springfield, VA.

I would stay away from Antwerpen. That's where I bought my car and I only went there once for warranty work and will never return.

Even though he can't do work under warranty, Jason Heffner (410 766-2800) does all the work on my car. I'd rather pay for it out of my own pocket and get it done right than trust a dealership to work on my car.

--------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of work are you looking to have done? Minor or major? Minor, Antwerpen in Columbia. Anything serious you are about 4-5 hours away from Chuck Tator, I would call him before you did anything anyway and get his advice. There's a reason they call him the Wizard! And remember Jason Heffner is in Glen Burnie MD, I have not done the frame recall on my car yet and after watching the major phulkups posted with dealers doing it wrong I'm just gonna eventually pay Jason to do it, he has told me he can and I want someone doing it who cares. So if the $ are not astronomical on the recall and you just want it done right, maybe a call to Jason?

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doh my bad. I think I had a brain freeze. Jeff is at Jerry's Dodge. Sorry.

Yes Gary, you are also correct about Jason. His work is not to be argued with. Was just pointing out Jeff Scherwin as he would be closer to dies.

OP
OP
D

dies

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of my sensors met my exhaust pipe. Needless to say it melted. Also one of my alarm remotes doesnt work and I've replaced the batteries so I was going to see what they said about that. I've been to Jason's (I met Gary there about 3 weeks ago), I agree he seems to have a good grasp on stuff, but this seemed to be just a standard warranty fix so I figured the dealer was the way to go.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I don't know who to send you to but.....

Stay away from Ralph's Dodge in Prince Frederick Maryland.

I agree. This is one of the dealerships i went to and actually spoke with Ralph personally about their technicians. He doesn't have any Viper Certified techs, i was told they were too expensive to certify each year or something to that effect. Although Ralph himself is a Viper owner (99 GTS He is selling) , they definately dont do frame recalls or anything major such as that for that matter. Good luck!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph's Dodge had my car for mechanical work. They backed a company truck into it.
Then they proceeded to give me a hard time and tried to do a patch up crappy repair.
They cost me time, money and hassle. There wasn't much I could do at the time.
I'll not forget it.

Ralph's Dodge in Prince Frederick Maryland is a place to stay away from.

Pass it on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC