Maxicare warranty

Mopar-man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am an original owner of a 2006 Viper covered by Chryslers Maxicare warranty, can I extend the warranty because it expires in Aug. 2013

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no you can't. Max care (or any of the policies through this carrier) will only go 7 years maximum, from the original in-service date.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
no you can't. Max care (or any of the policies through this carrier) will only go 7 years maximum, from the original in-service date.

I was quoted a Max Care warranty on my 2005 for up to 48 months with a $100 deductible from a dealership which is also a sponsor of this site.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Roanoke and talk to Aaron. He will set you up.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was quoted a Max Care warranty on my 2005 for up to 48 months with a $100 deductible from a dealership which is also a sponsor of this site.

Im just telling you what I was told by on my previous vipers. In-service date is the key. how long ago was this quoted to you?, and what is your in-service date?

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. As a retired Dodge dealer, I recall that no Chrysler service contract would extend beyond 7 years from the Original In-Service Date. The only other thing I could think of is if you could buy a "used car" service contract from Chrysler that would extend beyond the seven years?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang