Meguires ultimate wash and wax

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is amazing. Has a shine like Zaino z2 polish. About $15 per bottle, but it does not take much and it is worth it.:headbang:

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, thx for sharing! Did the zaino thing years ago but now i don't care to spend that much time on it (would rather be here, playing with dog, etc.). I need some polish and sounds like good $ - did you go on-line or in-store? If store, where?

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interesting, you are talking about the yellow car wash stuff right? I've been wondering if it is any good, seems weird to wash and wax at the same time though :dunno:

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, you are talking about the yellow car wash stuff right? I've been wondering if it is any good, seems weird to wash and wax at the same time though :dunno:
No it is not the yellow stuff. I was using the Meguires ultimate detailer, this stuff is much better and is like an upgrade of the ult detailer. It really is not a wash as much as it is a detailer. Good stuff. It is milky white spray.

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, thx for sharing! Did the zaino thing years ago but now i don't care to spend that much time on it (would rather be here, playing with dog, etc.). I need some polish and sounds like good $ - did you go on-line or in-store? If store, where?
Got it at Advance Auto. $15 and had a $5 rebate mail in.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! Advanced Auto is right around the corner from me. Looking forward to trying it..

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No it is not the yellow stuff. I was using the Meguires ultimate detailer, this stuff is much better and is like an upgrade of the ult detailer. It really is not a wash as much as it is a detailer. Good stuff. It is milky white spray.

Sure it is not a different name :dunno: , this is Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax it is a wax infused shampoo

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure it is not a different name :dunno: , this is Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax it is a wax infused shampoo

You must be registered for see images
It is ultimate wash and wax anywhere. White 26 oz spray bottle.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is amazing. Has a shine like Zaino z2 polish. About $15 per bottle, but it does not take much and it is worth it.:headbang:

That's a new one I had not seen yet, I already use the Ultimate Quik Detailer and Utlimate Quik Wax for touchups, the Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere must be new.

Now the question is, how much different is it from the Quik Detailer and Ultimate Quik Wax I'm already using? :dunno:

Thanks for sharing,

George